May Currently

May is here! I must admit I am really excited because we get to meet our little girl, Madi. 


Listening- to the Boston and Montreal hockey game.

Loving- I am being induced this Tuesday and Madi will most likely be here on Wednesday. I can't wait to meet her!

Thinking- I am hoping to get the house, laundry, and all that fun stuff done before I go into the hospital. I am also hoping to get lots of one on one time with my little guy this weekend!

Wanting- to meet Madi and I am hoping Ethan and I can get lots of special time this weekend. 

Needing- my last labor and delivery I had pre-eclampsia and things did not go quite as smoothly as I would have liked. This time though things are going more smoothly and I am hoping that on Tuesday that is the case. We shall see!

Surprise- I just discovered Little Miss Kimberly Ann's blog and have had a lot of fun exploring it. I have gotten some great circle time activity ideas and literacy ideas. 


Little Miss Kimberly Ann


Link up for May currently!



6 comments

  1. So funny you posted right before me, I mentioned you in my surprise!

    Meredith
    The Big Apple Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for mentioning me in the surprise section!

      Delete
  2. Awww, congratulations on your little bundle-to-be! That's so exciting. Wishing you the best, and so glad to have found your sweet blog :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun that you are so close to having a new lil' one! Your blog is just precious!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top