5 for Friday


I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.




1. We finally got the pool set up and the weather has been great to play outside in it!

2. The Fizzing Ice Cube Chalk was fun! See how to make it here.


3. Yesterday I went and bought Matt his father's day gift at the Lego store and I think Ethan was more excited about it than anybody because when Matt got home I hear Ethan say "Ghostbusters car, come help me." and I didn't realize he knew where I hid the Lego Ghostbusters car. So last night Ethan and Matt built the car together with Ethan singing, "who you gonna call?! Ghostbusters!". A little early, but they had fun!



4. I had the opportunity to make two new fonts this past week. You can click on the link to get them. 


Also,don't forget to check out The Teaching Tribune for some more fun fonts!


5. And a freebie for you all. Who Loves to Read? Emergent Reader.

You can get it at  tpt or tn




http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2014/03/the-first-freebie-friday-in-march.html


I hope you have a fun weekend! 




4 comments

  1. Thank you for the awesome freebies! I love your fonts and can't wait to use them. :)
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up Kate, I LOVE your fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that chalk, I'm going to have to try it for sure with my summer school kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that font app! I have a few myself. It's so fun and easy to make them! I'm trying to spread the word - sorry for the shameless plug - I'm starting a new linky party for the summer called Sell It Saturday. I have a smaller blog, but if you're ever interested in joining in, that'd be great!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top