5 for Friday


I am linking up with Kacey for 5 for Friday. It was pretty low key week, but we did do some fun things.


1. We made bouncy balls! Come back Monday to see how!

We also made a turtle shell to go with the turtle mask since we had another couple of rainy days.



2. My room is all packed up until August.



3. I have been printing and laminating the games I will be using at the beginning of the year.

4. I am really excited about next year! The other ECSE teacher and I  have a lot of fun new ideas we plan on implementing and I just can't wait! It is fun to have another teacher to collaborate with!

5.  A freebie! I plan on having this be an assignment to be sent home to be done with the parents.

You can get it at tpt 
or tn




Freebie Fridays




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top