Book Talk Tuesday

This one is a combination of books. I  am loving Mo Willem's Elephant and Piggie books!

I love how simple they are and how they have a great message for little ones to easily understand and relate too. I plan on using these books at the beginning of the year with my little ones to talk about sharing and emotions. Also, the pictures are simple and not cluttered so it is easy for the kids to focus on the message without getting distracted by something else on the page (which my kids can easily zone in on something not even related to what we are talking about!). I also love how the text is nice and big for all the kids to see!

My New Friend is So Fun!


Should I Share My Ice Cream?


Can I Play Too?




Are You Ready to Play Outside?



My Friend is Sad


I found this cute pattern you can use to make elephant and piggie puppets to retell the story. The pattern is available at The Little Bird's North blog



What are some of your favorite books?! Link up with Mrs. Jump's Class to share some of your fav books and to find some other great books!





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top