Five for Friday




It's five for Friday time! Linkup with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching
1. We got learn pads for small group time in our classroom. I can't wait to explore it!

2. I found these fun snap cube patterns. Klever Kiddos has a variety of these patterns for different themes throughout the year and they are all free! I just printed the school ones as I am not sure if my kids will like doing them or not or if they will be too hard for them. We shall find out!



3. At the dollar tree I found these fun abc and number puzzles. These puzzles are a little different than some of the other ones I have because not only do they have to match the letter or number, they have to put them in alphabetical or numerical order!




4.  A freebie for you all!Some back to school freebies. You can get it here at tn or tpt.


Included is: cutting practice


Flip It, Say It, Stamp It


Same vs. Different Crayons


Freebie Fridays

5.Have a great weekend! : )


3 comments

  1. Those freebies are great, I'm going to use them for my summer school class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the freebies! Those snap cube patterns are great and I will be downloading for some of my kiddos.

    Natasha
    The Resource Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top