Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I am linking up for Five for Friday.


1. We watched some fireworks on Wednesday. Ethan wasn't scared this year, which was great and Madi slept through it all (how?! I have no idea!).



2. I joined Ebates. I should have done this sooner as it is free and you can earn money back from different places for making a purchase that you would already be making! You can also add a cash back button and anytime you go to a site that can get you money back it tells you. Super easy! You can sign up here if you're interested.





3. You can get this freebie by liking my facebook page. You can like it here. It is a work in progress, but thanks to Ashley Hughes at The School Supply Addict I am able to share this fan freebie on it! You can find out how to do this here!



4. I also had the opportunity to create a couple more fonts. Check them out!

kdbsquiggles
kdbhighlife



You can find more fonts over at The Teaching Tribune

5. One last freebie you can get at tpt...cutting and tracing practice. 
Cut and Trace







Freebie Fridays

Have a fun weekend!


2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the fun new fonts!! I'm so glad I found you through the Teaching Tribune!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.