June Currently


Listening- to all the summertime sounds! Love this weather!
Loving- that it is sunny and 80!
Thinking- since having Madi the house looks like a tornado came through and just threw every toy, item of clothing, and well...just everything up in the air! I am pretty OCD about keeping a nice house so this is kind of killing me right now, but I am either too tired or my kiddos need me so the house is left as a huge mess. 

Wanting- since having Madi I feel like I am not giving as much attention to my Ethan and I know he feels the same way. As soon as I start to play with him Madi needs me for something and then we will start something and again she will need me. I am very fortunate Ethan has rolled with these changes really well and loves his little sister, but I just need to figure out how to balance everything. I also have spent zero one on one time with my husband, which is also needed. The last time it was just the two of us was at the hospital waiting for me to be induced. So I just need to figure out some balance at home. Thank goodness I don't have to return to work so I can regain some control and feel together again!

Needing- a cleaning fairy...even if they could just finish folding the laundry basket of half folded clothes that would be great!

Bucket List- have fun and relax, we need to go away as a family even if it is just for the weekend. I just need to get away from the house. I have a lot of things I plan on changing for next year so I am hoping I can get all of them done before August rolls around. 

Make sure to link up with Farley for June Currently and check out what others are up to! 




4 comments

  1. Aww I can't wait to have kids.. and I am sure finding balance is hard.. Maybe with the summer coming up (or if you are on summer break right now) you will have more time :) If you find the cleaning fairy, send her/him my way as well! I have a small, small apartment but goodness! Enjoy,and maybe you can let me know what your list of to-do's are.. I don't have a list so I'm sure I'm missing a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a cleaning fairy too! I hope you get to have a family vacay this summer!

    Erika
    http://mycrazylifenavarro.blogspot.com/2014/06/june-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still looking for that cleaning fairy! Hopefully summer time will allow you the time to get things better organized.

    Lisa
    PAWSitively Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cleaning fairy would be awesome! Let me know if you find one! BTW, I love your blog, I've been reading it for a while now and just enjoy everything you put in it! I totally get you from the early childhood perspective because I used to teach pre-k and now I get you from the special ed. side because I teach special education now! Thanks for being such a great blogger!

    Jenn


    Teach.Love.Autism

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top