Monday Made It & Meet Up

First, I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Monday Meet Up.

I Teach- Early Childhood Special Ed or preschool special ed for kids 2.5-6 years old

I have two kids who are my world! Ethan is 2.5 years old and Madi is a month.

I watch- basically Fox 2 on Tuesday nights. I also love watching baseball! Go Tigers!

I listen to music...a lot. I love a little bit of everything. I have been listening to Coldplay lately. 

I read baby books right now...I am trying to remember everything from when I had Ethan but being so sleep deprived I feel as if I forgot quite a bit!

I do love being on the go doing something. I try to have an outing planned a day because otherwise I go stir crazy in the house! 

Meet up with the Teaching Tribune to meet some more new bloggers and teachers!





This past week I made slime with Ethan. I thought he would love it, but instead he was petrified of touching it. "It too messy" is what I was told. Lol. I even tried saying it was turtle slime as he loves the turtles, but he just wasn't having it.

It is super easy to make. All you need is equal parts white glue and liquid starch (found in the laundry aisle) and add a little food coloring. You can get the recipe from Learn, Play, Imagine







I don't know if I would do this in the classroom as I doubt a lot of my kids would want to touch it and some of them would also find it 'too messy', but depending on my group this coming year who knows. Again, if I was teaching summer school this year I definitely think I would try this with my kindergartners. What have you made this week?! Share it with Fourth Grade Frolics!





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top