Monday Made It & What I'm Loving Wed.

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. I am looking forward to this as I plan on doing lots of little crafts and such with Ethan this summer.

You can link up here and share what things you have made here.



Ethan and I made some erupting ice chalk. It was super easy and worked really well!

Here is the link to the recipe from Allison at Learn, Play, Imagine. 

If I was teaching summer school this year I definitely think I would be doing it with my kiddos!

All you need is cornstarch, baking soda, and water. A 1/3 c. of each. Mix together and add some food coloring for color.

Place in the freezer. 


Ice Chalk!


I didn't have a squirt bottle so Ethan used squirt guns. Just add some vinegar to the squirt bottles and spray the ice chalk. It fizzes.
The color was a little light on our cement, but I think if we had newer cement the pictures would have shown up better. 


See the fizz in the purple? It just fizzes when you add the vinegar. 




Ethan had a blast and it was super easy to make! I definitely recommend it. :)

I am also linking up with Covered in Glitter & Glue for...




1. Madi has started to smile. I just need to capture it on camera now!


2.These Chicken Ranch Tacos. I made them last night for dinner and they were easy and tasted great!
 aac8d4eeeec5280404e76a2321b130e2

3. Caramel Frappuchinos from Starbucks. I had kicked the Starbucks for a long time, but since being more sleep deprived I have been back on a Starbucks kick. 





What are you loving this week?! Link up at Covered in Glitter and Glue.


1 comment

  1. Thanks for linking up! That ice chalk looks like a blast! And now I want a caramel frappuccino...

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top