Monday Made It

1. I have made a Facebook page. It is something I have been wanting to do and just now have found the time too. If you like it you will find a fan freebie! You can like my page here. Just remember it is a work in progress!


2. Birthday pencils


Link Shape Cards you can grab that here





3. Last, but not least I have made my new ABC word book. I did this last year in the pm class whenever we learned about a new letter. The students will come up with words that begin with that letter. It is a great way for me to assess what students can recall the words we have discussed that begin with that letter and an easy way for me to assess which students understand the letter and sound connection and which ones don't. 


This is a sample of the words that we came up with last year. It normally just has the letter (which is what I got ready for next year). 


What have you made?! Link up with 4th Grade Frolics and see what others have made!









No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top