What I'm Loving Wed.



1.
I got back to running. It was only 1.5 miles, but at least I got out there and did it! I also have started up some ab workouts so that is exciting! My running buddy all set to go. 


2.
I got in my classroom and finished packing up.



3.
I have some fun craft ideas for the classroom that hopefully I can get done before the school year starts. I have a to do list all set and ready to go. 


What are you loving this Wednesday?! Link up with Covered in Glitter and Glue to share!






1 comment

  1. Thanks for linking up! I'm looking forward to seeing the craft projects! I love me some crafty-goodness :)
    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.