What I'm Loving Wed.


1.  Chipotle...I had not been here in awhile and it was so good!



2. We got Learn Pads (similar to iPads) for small group time in our classroom. I am super excited about starting to explore how to use it. The other ECSE teacher and I are going to have a "work/ play date" for our kids to play and us to explore the learn pads.

Here is the Learn Pad site with more info.




3. Catching up with friends! Unfortunately, like many teachers some of my friends I do not really get to see or see as often as I would like due to busy schedules. I feel  like it is that much harder once you have kids of your own as well! However, over the last few days we had play dates  (Monday we had two!) and it is nice to catch up with my friends.
Being a teacher

4. I finally backed up all the files on my computer. It took awhile,but it's done!

What are you loving today?! Link up with Covered in Glitter and Glue to share.






5 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love having the time to catch up with friends also. I wish more of my friends were teachers and had the summer off as well!
    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Chipotle!! It's one of my favorites. Now I might have to head there for lunch tomorrow! I hope you blog some more about the Learn Pads, I've never heard of them and I'd love to hear more.

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to post some info about it once I have the opportunity to figure it out. :)
      Kate

      Delete
  3. Chipotle is DELICIOUS.

    I was trying to back up pictures today (got a laptop in November and am finally getting around to pictures) and mid saving, my drive cuts out and refuses to be read in either computer. SIGH.

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get your stuff backed up!

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top