5 for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I'm linking up with Kacey for 5 for Friday.


1. Happy 4th of July!




2.  I am finally almost done with Breaking Bad! I have been watching it since December and I am now in the final season episode 6 and I am hoping to finish it up in the next week or so! It is getting crazy good!



3. This past week we went to the beach and had a fun time playing in the water and playing on the playground. My dad came with us, which Ethan loves because he is a Grandpa's boy!





4. Last night we listened Detroit Symphony Orchestra at Greenfield Village.





5. Today Matt and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary!



Have a fun 4th of July and great weekend!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.