Beginning of the Year This & That Freebies


I am linking up with Teacher's Take Out to share some of the back to school notes I will be using this year. I hope you may be able to use some of them too! 



This one is name writing sample for the beginning, middle and end of the year.

Name Writing

These two notes encourage parents to practice reading and reviewing work done at school in the classroom.
Emergent Reader Note

Vocab Words Note

Agenda Note & Cover  (See below)



I have a few kids that are starting to loose teeth so I made these fun certificates.

Look Who Lost a Tooth Award


So I think those are my updated notes and such. Hopefully, you can use some of them too!



1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for sharing such great freebies!! I love your lost tooth awards, so cute!! Have a great year!!

    Warmest Wishes, Erin from Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top