Book Talk Tuesday






I just got this book for this coming school year and I think the kids are going to love it! The pictures are bright and colorful, but simple. It has students take a close look at what all kinds of dots there are. It would be a great book to talk about sorting and talking about differences, discussing what items around us are circular shaped and their uses, and has a rhythmic story pattern. I think my little ones are going to love it!

You can link up with Mrs. Jump's Class to find more fun books!


2 comments

  1. I need to get that book! I love finding new books. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book, I'll have to check it out!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Make sure to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway!! :-)

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top