Build a Clock & Mat Man


I found this on pinterest and knew i had to make this for my kids. I have a lot of students that LOVE clocks! The idea came from Mrs. Bremer's class blog. I did need to change it slightly for my little ones by making it a matching activity. I also added velcro so the numbers are slip sliding all over.



An easy work task, but I know it will be a fun one for many!

I also have finally repaired the pieces to mat man. If you have the Handwriting Without Tears CD this song is on there (#8 I think). This is great for teaching students body parts, what their body can do, and how to draw a person. You can get more info here on the hwt site.



Happy Thursday!




2 comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top