Currently




Listening- to the news like I do every morning

Loving- that it is summertime and this summer we don't really have any plans, which is a nice change. I've just been hanging out with my Ethan and Madi and catching up with friends. 

Thinking- about the grocery shopping and trip to Target I need to do today.

Wanting- nothing...life is good right now.

Needing to get some new clothes. I am back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but my shorts and pants and such just are not quite fitting the same so I need to get some new ones. 

4th of July is my 5th wedding anniversary! Where has the time gone?! Matt has to work part of the day so I am taking the kids to a parade and later in the day we are going to have a bbq with friends.

You can link up with Farley here. 






2 comments

  1. Isn't Summer the best!! My goal is to do as little as possible for as long as I can! Happy Link up!

    Chelsea
    Kickin It Whole Brain In Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat date to have your anniversary! Happy Anniversary!

    I hope that your trip to Target is more focused than mine. I always leave with at least 5 more items than I planned on! I love that store!

    Smiles,
    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top