Five for Friday


fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs to share what I've been up to this week.


1. Today we are heading to the beach and the weather should be perfect! Sunny and 80. I'm excited as we haven't gotten to go yet this year.

2. This week I went through and repaired/ replaced some of my school items that have gotten worn out.

I replaced my fine motor tubs. The kids LOVE these and are great for early finishers! The cool whip tub kids put in pom poms and the formula tub kids put in buttons.


And I repaired mat man...He was in desperate need of a new head, lungs, and hands. 


3. I went to IKEA and bought some things for school and also got some home inspiration. 

We are hoping to redo our laundry room...


and I may try reorganizing Madi's closet. 


I bought these file holders where I will keep my papers and games for that day. I bought some timers and summer ice cube trays for counting too.

4. My Madi turned two months this past Monday! She is getting so big so quickly. 


5. Some freebies. This duck interactive page and emergent reader are going to be free on my facebook page under fan freebies.




I also have two new fonts you can download.


Kdbchalk



Head over to the Teaching Tribune for some more fun fonts. 

You can also get some Halloween Freebies at TPT




Freebie Fridays
Have a great weekend!




4 comments

  1. First, your daughter is adorable! She looks so tiny on that great big stuffed animal. So sweet!

    I also wanted to comment on how great your self-made fine motor tubs are. I found that same idea on Pinterest and made a few for my own kids. It keeps them busy for hours! ;) Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the fonts. They are so unique and fun. I absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing such great font freebies!! Your munckin is SO ADORABLE!! What a great prop to use in her monthly pictures to compare how much she grows!! So glad I found you through Free Font Friday, though I'm sad it's the last one!! :-)

    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cute fonts! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top