Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I'm linking up with Kacey to share what I've been up too.


1. We celebrated Madi's Baptism last weekend. It was a beautiful day!

2. I went to Lakeshore and bought some new items for school. I also did some shopping on Amazon and the items have slowly been coming in!

I got this fun fine motor game for my kiddos. Ethan has enjoyed playing with it too!



3. Ethan and I made a Lightning McQueen car. 



4. Ethan and I made a color telescope. He loved looking through it seeing everything in red! All you need is toilet paper rolls and colored cellophane. I will probably be trying this with my little ones this year.

5. A freebie! 

You will need a crayon box for this one. It is great for tracing the ABC's and color words. 





Freebie Fridays
We are heading up north this weekend. Our first trip with Madi. It should be fun. Have a great weekend!




2 comments

  1. Wow, you've been busy!! Congrats on your little one's baptism, aren't those gowns always so huge looking?? I have heard the story where the priest told my mom my gown was so big I would be able to get married in it!! :-) I LOVE that Lightning McQueen car you made, too fun!! I have that frog feeding game in my room and my kinders LOVE it!! It really helps with fine motor, counting sets, and color recognition. Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Warmest Wishes,

    Erin

    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Froggy Feeding Fun, but it looks fun for the kids! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.