Monday Made It




 Shape Bowling...I found this bowling game in my parents basement. I attached shapes to them and the kids will bowl for shapes. The pins they knock down they will have to identify the shapes of. You can get bowling pins at Walmart.



I made a choice board for adapted books. I want... and the kids choose the book they want to do.


Drive the cars to the garage task box. It works on colors and fine motor development...following the lines to the correct color garage.




What have you made recently?! Link up with 4th Grade Frolics!



2 comments

  1. Love the car tracing! What a great way to get boys to practice making various kinds of lines. Adding it to my To DO list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the car garage idea, I need to make one for my TK kids.

    Terri
    Kinder Princess

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top