Monday Made It





I made sensory writing mats...made with conditioner, hair gel, and tulle. I got the idea and the great tutorial here at Little Hands, Big Work. 
Ethan has loved playing with the mat I made for him. The texture adds an interesting feel that I think my kiddos will like. 




Interactive 5 Little Ducks Page and Emergent Reader. You can get it at under fan freebies on my facebook page. 

What have you made this week?! Link up with 4th Grade Frolics to share.

And I just had to share this!
Photo: True...



1 comment

  1. I love the sensory writing bags you made!! I have always wanted to try these...I really need to get on my Summer To Do list before the summer is over!! Thanks so much for sharing such a great fan freebie for your Facebook page, too!! I totally agree that we recharge over the summer!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top