Monday Made It


Another fine motor tub. This one is with pipe cleaners and I used a hole punch to put the holes in a formula lid. (I love these containers!)


This was a home project that was super easy! I used fabric, a 3 in multipurpose foam pad from Home Depot and a staple gun. We have a storage bench in the basement, but it was lacking some fun and so I decided to add the padding so we can also sit on the bench and just stapled the fabric to the wood top of the bench. Super easy and more fun then boring brown wood. I also want to add new fabric to the pillows and am currently looking for a no sew pillow cover tutorial.  


Also, thanks to the ideas of the considerate classroom  I am going to try making visual directions on how to play with the toys because the kiddos I have coming in more recently have not been taught how to play and this will help my little ones immensely!


If you can use this for your classroom you can grab it here!




Check out 4th Grade Frolics for a lot more fun ideas!






4 comments

  1. Wow, you got a lot done!! I LOVE your Made It #1, what a great way to increase those fine motor skills!! That fabric looks awesome too, so bright and colorful!! And picture directions to play with toys at centers is pure genius!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the posting pipe-cleaners concept - looks really easy to make yet I know the children will want to get their hands on it. The picture cards are an excellent idea and I think they are just what I need for a child who will be joining us with global developmental delay. If you make any more will you post them? Many thanks :-)
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan on adding more pictures once I can get back in my classroom. I'm glad you cab use them!

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top