August Currently



Listening- to the Tigers vs. Colorado 3-2

Loving- summer. I am trying to enjoy my last week and a half as much as possible!

Thinking- about what needs to be done in my classroom next week and how much I can get done with my two little ones with me. 

Wanting- some new clothes and I am lucky enough that tomorrow my mom, sister and I are going shopping for my birthday. We will see what fun stuff I can find. 

Needing- I love my kids more than anything, but this summer I have been with my kids 24/7. I haven't been away from then more than the 30 minutes I went to get a filling (not a fun 30 min. away). So I would like just one day to chill out and do nothing. Just one day...

I am volunteering to do preschool screeners which is the first 2.5 weeks and then we have open house Sept. 2-4 and the kids come Sept. 5th for the first time. 

Have a great weekend and don't forget to link up with Farley for this month's currently!




3 comments

  1. Oh Kate, if your only "away time" is getting a filling, you DESERVE a "chill out" day! (I hope you get one!)
    Good luck with the pre-school screening...To an upper grade teacher, that sounds like a lot of hard work and, perhaps, worse than the filling!
    Good luck with the new school year...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a day to yourself soon Kate! :) Have fun shopping, I just went to Target and picked up some cute new outfits for back to school. Have a happy rest of summer and good luck in the new school year!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1 & Kinder
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway for a gift card to Target if you want to hop over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday (early or belated)! Bless your heart, it does sound like you need that day to yourself. What about a spa day, or going and getting a mani and a pedi? Some quiet time with some pampering never hurt anyone!! Have fun shopping, and I hope you enjoy your the rest of your summer!

    Jen
    missjenkins6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top