Blog Hoppin- Who?!


Who am I?!
I am a mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, blogger, runner, on the go all the time, and creative. I love reading, Target, Starbucks, summertime, playing with my kids, travelling, bbq's with friends, music (a variety...Eminem is this Friday!) and being outside.

Madi.


 Ethan and Matt on our way to Mackinac Island (if you visit MI you need to visit there!). 



I am going into my fifth year of teaching ECSE and am looking forward to my best year yet. I have a great new partner and so far preschool screener has been pretty calm, which doesn't usually happen. So I think this year may be a great year and possibly a calmer one than last?!

Link up with Blog Hoppin to share WHO you are!



Also, make sure to stop by tomorrow for







1 comment

  1. I've heard about Mackinac Island! My Bf's family always talks about it and it's the best place to visit during the summer! Love your blog and I'm a new follower! :)

    Andrea @ Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top