File Organization

Before the school year starts I always file all of my report card papers for each student and make about 5-10 extra. This way if I have any move-ins or new students start I can just put a label on the file and it is ready to go. On each of the labels I mark the child's name and am or pm class. For student's that this is their third year When I assess the kids I just bring the crate where ever I am assessing and pull the paper from the student's file and I just put it back vertical so I know it is done.









Check out A Tender Teacher for Special Needs for more ideas for your classroom.

Also make sure to stop by on Tuesday for a freebie blog hop and 5 giveaways!









No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top