Five for Friday



1. Well, yesterday was my birthday and although we didn't do anything yesterday for it, tomorrow I am going to go shopping for some new clothes! Yay! I haven't really bought anything new because I have been trying to lose this baby weight, which I can finally say is mostly gone!

2. This past week we went to the water park. I am going to miss daily outings with my little ones once I head back to work in a week and a half. Yikes!





3. I got some new school shoes. I love the brand B.O.C. because they are comfortable and cute!

4. Also, I am looking forward to the TPT sale. I have my store all ready to go, as well as, my basket all ready to be bought! You can go to my store here.


5. Here are some items in my store you may be interested in.

 You can check out my Back to School Mega Pack


Back to School Mega Pack Pre-K and Kindergarten



Pre-K and K Construction Literacy and Math Activities

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

What have you been up to this week? Link up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs to share. 





2 comments

  1. Happy birthday! Good luck with the sale and getting back to school :)

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hapay birthday! Congrats to you on losing your baby weight too. I just got the last few pounds off in July. Putting it on is do easy but taking it off is the hard part. Quick question...did u make your cute sale sign? Enjoy your weekend.
    www.pocketofpreschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top