Five for Friday


fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Sorry I have been MIA this past week. School has started back up and I have been super busy getting ready for Open House next week and the kiddos arrival on Friday.

I am really excited about this year and so far it is off to a far better start than the last couple of years.


Here are some exciting things from this past week... school and non school related.

1. Last Friday we went to the Eminem and Rhianna Monster Tour. It was awesome! It was also fun to get away for the night from the kiddos.



2. Over the weekend Madi learned to roll over. I'm so proud of my baby girl!


3. We got Smartboard Training today and I am super excited about using it. I have been exploring Smart Exchange. I also made a whack a mole hammer for the kids to use on the board. It is made from a pool noodle and paper towel roll (a durable industrial one). 


4. I made some new rules with the fun clip art from Edu-Clips. 


5. I also have changed my work task system yet again...I think is the third way I plan on doing it...a post to come about it. 



What have you been up to this week? Share with Doodle Bugs Teaching.




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top