Meet the Teacher Linky



Hi! My name is Kate and I am 30-something wife, mom, teacher, and blogger. This is my fifth year teaching ECSE and I taught three years of Kindergarten before that. 

Here is a pic of my wonderful family! Matt, Ethan, and Madi.

 

So now for some questions and answers.


 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

My kids. Working out. Running. Starbucks. Target. Bright colors. Blogging & blog stalking. Jeans. Traveling. Netflixing (my fav right now is Orange is the New Black). Audrey Hepburn. 


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I think I'd like to be a clothing designer, but my drawing isn't that good. 

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Loyal. Driven. Compassionate.   

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I love writing up IEPs...said no teacher EVER!!"
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Audrey Hepburn. She was beautiful and had the kindest heart.

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

 Controlled Chaos. 

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 
 Make a duplicate of myself so I can get everything done. 

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?


 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

Rhianna's Umbrella. 
 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Definitely morning person. I cannot sleep in ever, which works out well because Matt is a night owl so we are able to tackle the kids easier. 
 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

I am loving my new Zoo unit right now. Zoo-ilicious Math and Literacy Activities.
Zoo-ilicious  Literacy and Math Activities for  Pre-K and

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
I ran in college. Go Lake State! Those years were definitely my most favorite years of my life because of all the fun friends and shenanigans that we got into. 


Link up with Stephanie at Falling into First to meet some other bloggers! 


5 comments

  1. We have a lot of the same favorite things!! :) LOVE Target :) And your family is beautiful!

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey Hepburn was my pick to for my birthday party, I find her absolutely stunning and love reading her biographies.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top