Five for Friday: Fall & a Freebie

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
This week was all about fall. However, for being the first week of fall it was definitely more summer like outside! It has been sunny and mid to high 70s all week! I love it!

Anyways, here are a few things we were up to...

1. For table time this week I put some letters and pattern blocks in the play-doh and the kids had to find it. They loved this!

2. We made shape scarecrows. 


3. We took pieces of chalk, dipped them in liquid starch and drew some pictures.There is no dust and it leaves bright markings.


4. We colored sand paper leaves. 


5.Now for a freebie...



I also have a Ten Timid Ghosts Emergent Reader at tpt for free! Make sure to check that out too!




1 comment

  1. I love the liquid starch chalk painting. What a great idea.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top