Five for Friday

This week we had Open Houses and our first day of school. All were a success!!! I am looking forward to a great year! The aid I have right now is fabulous and I am hoping she will be able to stay! Anyways, here are a few things we did this week.

1. Open House Set-Up
 2. We did fine motor tray exploration. The kids loved scooping and using the bubble tongs.


3. School flip it, match it, say it was a success!


4. The school sensory bin was fun for them too!



5.You can get a fun freebie if you like my facebook page.


fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Check out what others have been up to this week at Doodle Bugs Teaching!



Freebie Fridays

Have a great weekend!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.