Five for Friday-Monsters

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
 I'm linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday

1. My Ethan is 3 years old today! Time sure does fly by!

2. Last night Matt and I saw Pearl Jam in concert. It was awesome!


3. This week we did lots of monster activities!

We tore paper and glued on the monster. 


We rolled play-doh balls to feed the monsters. Get the mats at prekinders. 


These monster mats also came from there. We sorted pom poms by color with tongs.


We built shape monsters.


3. we got to go on a firetruck and check out some of the equipment they use. 




4. I got all of my Halloween Goodie Bags finished. Inside the bags are witch fingers, bubbles, squishy balls, and play-doh. You can get the gift tags here.


5. You can get this fun mini adapted book from my facebook fan page. 


Freebie Fridays

Have a great weekend!




4 comments

  1. Love your monster work and your son looks like he had a great day. Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award for new bloggers! Check out my post here to accept your nomination:
    Liebster Nomination

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top