Halloween Activities

Here are some fun Halloween activities we are going to be doing this October.

Counting bat eyes. I got the foam bats at Target and the eyes I already had. I used glitter paint to put the numbers on.

I made this simple pumpkin shape mini adapted book. It is only a $1 at my tpt store. 


I got this make a jack o lantern idea from Teach Beside Me. I made the pieces out of construction paper. On the site the pieces were made out of felt. I am not good with felt whatsoever so I went with construction paper, but you could do foam too. 


I also have a a missing numbers and letters candy game also only a $1.  



What fun activities are you doing this October?!





1 comment

  1. We unfortunately can't do Halloween activities so we do fun fall activities instead. I bet your kids will love the Halloween activities. I'm so jealous :) ww.pocketofpreschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.