Currently



Listening to Ethan play Lego. It is fun to hear the conversations he has with the people when playing and Matt is playing video games. It is a lazy Sunday!

Loving how Madi is rolling around everywhere and I can tell she'll be crawling soon!!!I love when babies become more active and engaged.

Thinking about the two meetings I have tomorrow. Let's hope they go better than anticipated. 

Wanting and Needing a break to just mentally refreshed! October was draining at school and personally. 

Reading nothing right now. Since Madi was born I haven't had the opportunty to read anything, but I would love some recommendations (preferably non- school related). 

Link up with Farley for November's currently! Happy November!




6 comments

  1. I found your blog through the linky! Hopefully you can get some refresh and recharge time soon. I'm looking for some book recommendations as well.
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog and I understand and feel that these first few months are long. Just a few weeks until Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on needing a break!!! Soon!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about books when I hear "got any recommendations?" ... but new to your blog so I don't know what you like. Non-school related meaning not professional reading or not kid lit reading? Off to poke around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything comedic and at this point something I can put down and if I don't read it for a few days I can pick up right from where I left.

      Delete
  5. I am reading a few books and just cannot get into any of them. I put a Jodi Picoult book on my reading, but I have been reading it for weeks...definitely in need of a page turner. My last one was The Blue Bistro by Elin Hilderbrand...love her books!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top