Speical Ed Blog Hop

If your kids love using the iPad they will love using QR codes. For this particular activity the kids had to share the iPad and take turns. I love using technology in the classroom, but I do worry about them using it too much and not getting the necessary social skills they need (turn taking, waiting, sharing an item, etc.) and language skills (verbalizing what they see). So we did the QR codes on the iPads, but the kids had to take turns scanning the qr code. When it was their turn they would tell us the color and shape and the kids would color it accordingly. They LOVED this activity. They loved how they didn't know what the next shape would be. This activity is simple to do, but the kids were engaged the entire time and loved it. You can grab the freebie here.




Thanks for checking in.  For more freebies and tips, continue the trip through the blog hop by checking out Teacher Gems...just click the button below.

5 comments

  1. My students love using QR codes!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get on the QR bandwagon! Great job on your first attempt.
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple this idea is! Thanks for sharing :)
    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! A friend of mine keeps telling me to use QR codes.. I need to get on the bandwagon too. Your post motivates me to do just that��
    Lindy McDaniel
    Considerate Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got 4 iPads and I am wanting to start doing all of the activities people have been sharing, including this activity. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top