T is for...Teaching

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin to share what I am thankful for.

Today's letter...




T is for Teaching! I love teaching and cannot imagine any other profession that I would want to be in! I love seeing the growth my little ones make! Many of my kids come in not talking and knowing few academic skills, but when they leave me they are talking or better able to communicate their wants and needs and most of them academically improve drastically.

I am thankful for all the wonderful friendships I have from teaching. I work or have worked with some fabulous co-workers who I am lucky enough to call friends at work and outside of it.

I am also thankful for teachers pay teachers because I have had the opportunity to share my creations for the classroom with others, as well as find fabulous resources that are specifically geared towards my ECSE kiddos.

Lastly, teaching has given me a reason to blog and make connections with lots of people that I otherwise would not have had the opportunity to interact with.

What are you thankful for?! Link up with blog hoppin to share!




1 comment

  1. Blogging certainly helps us "meet" some of the best teachers!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top