Technology Tuesday

First, I hope you got out and voted! I made sure to go right after work today and here in MI it is a close race for governor so it should be interesting.

Anyways, today we had a full day of technology training. In the morning we had some smartboard training, which I must admit was not too great, but during the explore time I was able to find some great new resources.

In the afternoon we got our learn pads and tomorrow we are going to create some more lessons to use with our kiddos, which will be great. When at the training of the learn pads they talked about QR codes and the different activities you can do with them. So I found this great tutorial on how to make your own QR games...

You can get the tutorial here from Erica at Sprinkles to Kindergarten. and since I had to try it out here is simple scan and color the shape freebie.



I can't wait to experiment some more with this! Enjoy! 




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.