Work Task Wed.


Workbasket Wednesday at Autism Classroom News

I'm linking up with Chris at Autism Classroom News to share some of our past and current work boxes. 
Here are some of the work box activities we have and some that we are going to do:

ABC Puzzle


Teddy Bear Patterns


Ghost Shapes


Teddy Bear Counting. These cards came from Erin at Creating and Teaching


Eye Ball Numbers 


ABC Puzzles in rice


Filling Containers with noodles. I have not done this as a work box, but I plan on trying it. It could also be done with sorting the noodles. 


Ice Cream color order. 







1 comment

  1. Kate, thanks so much for linking up! I love the eye ball numbers and the ice cream color order--so cool!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top