Currently & did someone Say Sale?!


First, I am sure everyone has heard about the tpt cyber sale today and tomorrow, but if you haven't make sure to check it out. All of my items are 20% off. You can check out my store here.


Now for December Currently!
Where did November go?! It flew by and the holidays are right around the corner!


Listening- to Rudolph for the 4th time in the past week. Ethan loves this movie! 

Loving the holiday season. This year Ethan loves Christmas and understands what is going on so it has been a blast. We have cut our tree and decorated it. We started Elf on the Shelf and the advent calendar. Ethan is super excited and it should be fun!

Thinking about conferences that we have on Wednesday and Thursday this week. I hope they all go smoothly. 

Wanting a real vacation. Thanksgiving break always feels like a teaser because as soon as I start to relax then it is Sunday night and I am back to work. 

Needing more hours in the day. I have a long list of to do's for home and school and just not enough time or energy to do them all. 

Giving you this fun Rudolph Nose Color Game. My kids love doing this! You can check it out here

Have a great week!




3 comments

  1. I bet it is so cute to watch your son get excited about Christmas. Good luck with your conferences!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the more energy! I could still live with the 24 hours but my energy just DISAPPEARS as soon as the kids leave and I seem to get nothing accomplished after that! Here's to making it until Christmas break...then Spring break...then all the other breaks...then SUMMER! ;-) Merry Christmas!

    Destiny
    Terrific Teaching and Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what fun to be starting Elf on the Shelf and an advent calendar! And I agree with you on that vacation!!!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.