Sunday, December 21, 2014

14 in '14




I am linking up for 14 in '14. You can join in the fun here. 



don't forget it...

Something I need to remember everyday!


I love American Eagle's artist jeans!

Dark Indigo Wash Artist Pants (Slacks)Jeans, Womens





Everything is awesome!

Brooklyn Nine-Nine: The Complete First Season (Anamorphic Widescreen)




Breastfeeding in public (I did have a cover). This was a HUGE accomplishment because I had to step out of my comfort zone and not be quite so modest. Ethan couldn't just stay at home all day everyday this summer, but exclusively breastfeeding initially was challenging because Madi was eating every 1.5 to 2 hours. So in order for us to be able to do things I had to learn to nurse out in public and with lots of practice I figured out how to use the cover and do it publicly and comfortably.

Concert ticket...Pearl Jam and Eminem



15 Ways to Tie Scarves! @ANNIKA VOGT Pfaender-Purvis

Original Post here. 


Task Boxes...they have been easy to create and great for my kiddos. Check out one of my first posts about them here.


Becoming a mom for a second time and trying to figure out have to balance two little ones (I am still working on this one). :)






Having my daughter. Compared to my son's labor and delivery this one was stress free and I was able to remember everything and really enjoy the moment.





Find some ME time each week. Whether it be working out again or just going to the grocery store with no kids. I need to find some me time.




Thankful! This year more than ever I am thankful for my kids and the happiness they bring to me.





1 comment:

  1. I love, love, loved the Lego Movie!!! What a fun year! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete