Thursday, December 4, 2014

Work Task Wed.

Conferences are done! Whew! I always forget what long days they are. 
Anyways, we are finishing up these work boxes right now. 
1. Lacing numbers. You can get these numbers from Relentlessly Fun Deceptively Educational here. 

2. sorting people by color and counting out how many get on the bus. These bus mats are part of my Round and Round Go the Wheels on the Bus. 




3. counting out farm animals. This is great for one to one correspondence. 


4. Tracing numbers. 


5. Matching numbers. I got these pilgrim color matching from Childcare Land. 


6. This is a new one. I was cleaning out my cabinets again and found these colored spools. For this particular task the kids will sort the spools by big vs. small. 


What work boxes are you doing?
Workbasket Wednesday at Autism Classroom News



No comments:

Post a Comment