I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for a recap of the week.
It was a short week in the classroom...only two days, but we were busy!
1. Obstacle Course. Our PT and OT got together and set this up for the kids. It was a lot of fun for them and easy to set up.
2. Not school related, but some of the fun things I created on our cold days. A peg board for my craft area.
Sign for Maddie's room. I am going to add a picture of her next to the word she once she is born.
3. A great task box activity that you can get from Erin at Creating and Teaching (Bear Counting Cards).
4. This activity was a lot of fun for my kiddos! They loved finding the letters and matching them up in the play-doh.
5. Now for a freebie...perfect for Dr. Seuss.
Also, I will having 20% off at my TN and TPT stores starting tomorrow through Feb. 3rd! I have a couple of new Valentine activties just posted!
Have a great weekend!