This week we finished up learning about transportation and community helpers.
1. We made a doctor's kit...
2. We continued to sing our transportation song (sung to Row, Row, Row Your Boat).
3. We made airplaces and an astronaut...
The am laced planes and the pm made popsicle airplanes.
4. We played a graphing colored vehicles game and sorted out transportation manipulatives. You can get these sorting mats on tpt.
5. I have entered the third trimester. This is a terrible picture but it was the end of the day and I was exhausted on Wed. when I took it. I can't wait to meet my Maddie!
Have a great weekend and make sure to link up with Kacey.