File Folder or Cookie Sheet Activities

My kids have been loving these new cookie tray activities that I made. The great thing about these mats are they can be used as file folder activities or on cookie trays or even just in dry erase pockets and have the kids place the correct cards on top. Whatever works for your kids and your classroom. If you are using magnets I recommend Lakeshore's magnet dots. They are super sticky and don't fall off and my kids don't try to peel them like they do with the rectangular magnet strips. 

The winter cookie tray or file folder games are available here. There are also adapted books included in these packets. There is a  Bear Counts Snowflakes & Penguin Makes Numbers 1-10 adapted books.





I made some ones for Valentine's Day too. There are letters and number matching up. Those you can find here.  There are two Valentine adapted books in those packets too (positional words and upper and lower case matching). 




Last, but not least these bubble bath mats. I made these a long time ago and the kids have LOVED these! I store the little bubbles in plastic baby food containers. 



Feb. 1st is around the corner and there is going to be a fun special ed blog hop with lots of  tips and tricks and freebies. Make sure to check it out!





Happy Sunday!





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.