Five for Friday- Winter

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I don't know about you, but for me this week was SUPER LONG! My baby girl was really sick this week and so I was running on very little sleep and I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend!
Anyways, here are some of the activities we did this week.

1. We played a penguin shape matching game. Match the penguin dad and egg.

2. I know Valentine's is a little ways away, but we started practicing this Valentine positional word book. You can find this here. 


3. We played with the cookie tray activities. You can find them here. Some of the mats I have made into file folder games too. Variety keeps my kids interested!


4. I changed out the noodles in our fine motor containers and used cotton balls to be 'snow'. The kids loved it!


5. I got these fun letter construction magnets from Scholastic. They are made by Learning Resources.I can't wait to try them with my kids. Ethan had fun with them.  


Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share what you've been up to this week. Have a great weekend!





1 comment

  1. Your kids look so engaged. I hope your little girl heals up quickly. It's so hard when they're sick and you're sleep-deprived. Have a restful and healthy weekend.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top