Today was a teacher work day and it came just in time! I was behind on just about everything, but after today I feel a lot more ready to tackle assessing, my materials are all ready for February and my desk has been cleared. Yay! Anyways, now for some pictures of what we have been up too.
1. We did this fun magnifying glass activity match. Read more about that here and get the mitten matching freebie.
2. We did corn syrup skating. You pour a little bit of corn syrup on the construction paper and the kids 'skate' their fingers through the corn syrup. It is great for finger strengthening.
3. On Saturday, I went to our local early childhood conference. I got lots of great ideas and will be sharing some as I get them made and ready to go in upcoming posts.
Here is one thing I am working on and will explain more in an upcoming post.
4. Here are some winter activities we have been doing:
5. We did ice cube painting and the kids LOVED it!
Link up with Kacey to share what you've been up to.