Five for Sunday


I was hoping to get this done on Friday, but that didn't happen I was too tired and then yesterday nap time didn't last as long as expected so it is going to be a five for Sunday!

1. We made these fun Holiday Shakers/ sensory bottles that the kids loved at our Holiday party. I realized afterwards that I forgot to share them! We added Epsom salt, cotton balls, little styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, glitter, ribbon, foam stickers and sequins.

2. We have been busy practicing to write our names. This is new this year. I typed all of the kids names in yellow and then put the papers in 


3. I found this new cute pattern to use for our snack placemats. I love it!

4. We drove cars through a snow storm (shaving cream and water).

5. we explored pattern blocks with these fun mats from www.prekpages.com 


What have you been up to this past week? Link up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching to share.

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]






2 comments

  1. I love your name tracing pages. Can you please tell me what font you used?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Hello Chalk Talk from Jennifer Jones at Hello Literacy.

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top