I was hoping to get this done on Friday, but that didn't happen I was too tired and then yesterday nap time didn't last as long as expected so it is going to be a five for Sunday!
1. We made these fun Holiday Shakers/ sensory bottles that the kids loved at our Holiday party. I realized afterwards that I forgot to share them! We added Epsom salt, cotton balls, little styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, glitter, ribbon, foam stickers and sequins.
2. We have been busy practicing to write our names. This is new this year. I typed all of the kids names in yellow and then put the papers in
3. I found this new cute pattern to use for our snack placemats. I love it!
4. We drove cars through a snow storm (shaving cream and water).
5. we explored pattern blocks with these fun mats from www.prekpages.com
What have you been up to this past week? Link up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching to share.