Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jan. Currently

Happy New Year! I hope you had a fun and safe New Year's Eve and 2015 will be a great year!


listening and loving waking up and snuggling with my kids and being able to watch cartoons and not have to run out the door to work.

thinking and wanting about driving out to IKEA (it's an hour drive) but I have my list ready to go to attempt to organize our home.

Needing...nothing :)

Yes to running again. I was starting to run again in July and up until I went back to work, but once work started my motivation stopped so if the weather stays mild I need to make the attempt to get out there and run 3-4 times a week.

Maybe- Matt and I were supposed to go to Vegas for his birthday but we have had some unexpected expenses come up and due to lack of vacation time for Matt it has been postponed but maybe we can figure something out still.

I wish for a larger home. Our house is tiny and with two kids now it feels even smaller! I wish we could move into something bigger but with the uncertainty of my job after our contract is up next year that is on hold, but maybe something can be figured out with that too.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,
    Happy New Year! Great to link up with you and learn more about other teacher bloggers! I taught Pre-K and Kindergarten, before moving to second grade.

    Have fun if you go to IKEA. I still haven't been, but definitely want to go one day!

    Christina
    Second Grade Schmooze

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really helpful to have a running buddy. It helps me stick to a schedule rather than cancelling because I'm too tired after school. Have a Happy New Year!!!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go treat yourself and your house at Ikea - it'll be worth the drive! Good luck getting back into your running - have a great 2015!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete