Work Task Wed.

Workbasket Wednesday at Autism Classroom News

I am linking up with Christine at The Autism Classroom News to share some of our work box activities. 


I got these transportation puzzle from Life Over C's. If you have not checked her things out I recommend it! 


These road letters came from Playdough to Plato. I put all of the letters in an old photo album I had. 


These transportation clip also came from Life Over C's. 





There are pictures of the faces and outfits to make of the bear (not pictured). 

If you have some fun work task boxes to share make sure to link up with the Autism Classroom News. 

Happy Saturday! Stay Warm! It is -1 here today...brrr!




1 comment

  1. I love those transportation puzzles! I am going to have to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top