Monday, February 2, 2015

Bakery Dramatic Play

Well, we got our snow day! We got about 16 inches of snow. It was pretty crazy.

So I decided to work on my dramatic play boxes. This has been in the works for awhile now and I am still trying to figure out how to make it meaningful for my little ones. So I came up with this short and sweet bakery printables that you may find useful and can find here.

I used old frosting containers for flour and sugar. I used old film canisters for salt and pepper shakers.


Students can request items with this prompt and they pick out what and how many they want and put it in the ten frame.


Then, the baker can put the items from their on to the receipt, total them up and write the amount at the bottom. 



I can't wait to try this out with my kiddos this week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment