DIY Light Table

Well, I finally have made a light table. I have been wanting to and just haven't gotten around to it, but with these past two cold days I finally had the opportunity to.

I got this DIY table instructions from Danya Banya. It is super easy and you may have most, if not all of these items on hand.

All you need is: a clear plastic tub, aluminium foil, packing tape, white lights, and tissue paper.

It was super easy!



I had some overhead projector pieces (bears, transportation pics, bears, etc.) that my kiddos loved exploring! I can't wait to try this with my class. 


Do you have a light table? What are your favorite activities to do with it?!






No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top